Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Obsessed

Okay so after a wonderfully empty Saturday I have spent an unhealthy amount of time Blog surfing amassing so many new ideas that they are bound to all fall out of my head so I will quickly jot down the ones I think sounded like fun...
  • Cleaning  your blender by rinsing it and filling it with hot water and soap and letting the blender do the work
  • Tiny 1st Birthday Party
  • Cup Cake Paper Poms
  • Foam Core Board with Black Board Spray Paint Voice Bubble
  • Make a Wet Bag
  • Make my Own mock gDiapers/Liners
  • Make a Clothespin Holder Dress
  • Make an Oven Towel Dress
  • Putting cute Contact Paper on my Clothespins
  • Adorable Birthday Invitations (Helium Balloon in a box, Message in a coke bottle)
  • Pendant Banners for EVERYTHING
  • Fuzzy Halloween Spiders out of yarn and pipe cleaners
  • Making your own pinata
  • Making matching Crayon rolls for "big" sibling when you make new baby stuff
  • Oh and there was some kind of... Hot air sky lantern?
Well there's probably more but at least it wont ALL get forgotten now. Clearly I need to lay off the web snacking for awhile and do some of the more time sensitive things I've got to do like update our drivers licenses and get Little a passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment