Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blogging

So my plan to blog and sew my way through this deployment is only getting half done. I have sewn and sewn and crafted and hot glue gunned like you wouldn't believe but my finished projects are starting to stack up and yet... no posted pictures. I know what you're thinking. Come on girl! It doesn't take that long to post pictures, and you'd be right. So I will dive into the blogging world with renewed intensity and hopefully share a little of how life on the home front is going in this home.

Since the Onesie post projects have amassed both completed and in progress. Okay so lets plow our way through... This little fella I actually made while pregnant and just hadn't ever gotten around to stuffing. The plan was to shred a couple of my husband's dirty shirts and stuff him with that but we never managed to pull that off (Jake wearing shirts he didn't mind me shredding is a rare occurrence) anyway since I wont be near any more of Jacob's dirty shirts for awhile I decided to just use stuffing and move on...

 Moving ON! Also the magnificent Candace came over and assisted me in what ended up being a rather large undertaking that of turning my two bed apartment into a winter wonderland fit for a 6 month old. But after an evening of cutting and folding we have achieved greatness...
Okay so there are more projects complete and even more in progress but I'm going to save those for a separate post... till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment